Rental Rules / Contract/ Cancellation Policy for:
Terrasol , Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico,
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. PST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out.
1. Terrasol Resorts charges From 17.50 to $27.50 daily facility usage fee unrelated to your rental unit/contract. Any phone fees are your responsibility, and a cleaning service fee is required at the end of stay ~$35.00
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT/CANCELLATION POLICY- At time of reservation 50% of payment is due upon confirmation of your reservation via Paypal. Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival via Paypal. If funds are not received according to schedule, reservation is subject to cancellation. Cancellations made 45 days prior to arrival forfeit full payment. Any changes made within 45 days of arrival are subject to the cancellation policy. There are no refunds for late arrival, early departure or emergencies of any kind. Please note all Christmas and New Years bookings are paid in full 180 days prior to check in and all cancellations must be done 90 days prior to check in for a full refund. There is a $500.00 cancellation fee on these premium weeks. We reserve the right to bill you for any damage to the unit or property, or missing items from the unit.
2. Please adhere to the following at time of departure:
All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started or cleaned.
Please start one load of laundry (sheets or towels etc.).
·All keys must be returned to the front desk.
·All charges accrued during the stay must be paid prior to departure.
3. OCCUPANCY & AGE REQUIREMENT - The maximum # of guests is limited to eight. You must be a minimum of 24 years of age to rent this unit. The unit must be occupied by the person signing this contract. This policy is strictly enforced & we reserve the right to end or cancel your stay if violated, with no refund for unused days. Management of property will check your ID at time of check in. This contract requires a three night minimum stay from JAN 7- DEC 18. During DEC 19-JAN 6 this contract requires a seven night minimum stay.
4. If rental is used for less than the required days, the guest will be charged the three or seven night rate.
5. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however, is available at an additional rate.
6. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
10. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered/contract,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; & advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation scheduled to arrive during "Hurricane Warning" period.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
Print Name: _________________________________________
Day Phone # ( _____) _______________________
Evening Phone ( ______) _________________________
Cell Phone # (______) _______________________
City: ____________________ State: _____ Zip:________
Emergency Contactnot going on trip:
Phone (_____) __________________
Dates scheduled for rent: Arriving ____________ Departing _____________
Please print this page or cut and paste this page and fax the completed form to 408-997-7830 Attn: Zoey North (questions, please call 408-458-0802.